Happy 4th of July to all our friends in the USA! If you’re one of our readers who happen to live outside the US, I hope you’ve stuck with us over the last couple of weeks when we’ve shared quite a few festive “4th” washi projects! We’re almost done, but before we move on, I thought I’d round up all the amazing patriotic projects that we’ve shared lately in one fabulous post! So here you go…be sure to pin this one for future patriotic washi tape inspiration!
- 4th of July Washi Tape Mason Jar
- Patriotic Washi Tape Flower Wreath
- Washi Tape Flag
- Washi Tape 4th of July Wreath
- Washi Tape Serving Cups
- Washi Tape Patriotic Mantel
- Patriotic Mantel with Washi Tape Flag
- Patriotic Washi Tape Coasters
- Patriotic Frozen Punch with Washi Tape Flags
- Patriotic Washi Tape Cupcake Toppers
- Patriotic Washi Tape Cups
- Patriotic Washi Tape Manicure
- Patriotic Washi Tape Picture Frames
- Patriotic Washi Tape Pail
Which one do you have on your list to try next time? I have to admit, after seeing the Washi Tape Mason Jar, I’ve definitely added washi to my mason jars for added fun! Until next time friends – Keep Calm, and Washi On!